I make bespoke wedding cakes in London…
Wedding cakes follow certain trends as does everything. But shouldn’t you think about having a wedding cake that really reflects you as a couple? Are you trendy, modern, arty? Into design, architecture, travel? Getting married in a warehouse, pub or studio? This is why all the cakes I make are completely bespoke. I design them specifically with people in mind.
And this is my definition of bespoke wedding cakes:
See your bespoke wedding cake before you buy…
1. As part of the service, I offer a digital sketch with every wedding cake I make, so that the details are as you’d like them. I can change up the sketch until you’re completely happy with your bespoke design.
I’m not a copy cat
2. I don’t and won’t copy another cake makers cakes because: I may not know what skills have been used to create the finish or details on the cake, so it will never look the same as the cake you had in mind and I don’t want you to be disappointed. Plus: bespoke should be bespoke right? Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons as they say! No need to be a copy cat! Plus, as a cake maker, it kind of goes against my principles just to copy others. This ensures you’ll get a bespoke wedding cake from me, that no one else has ever had!
There are so many possibilities for your wedding cake
3. Why have a cake that’s the same as other people’s? There is so much you can do with cake, sugar and icing that your cake can truly be a work or art!
Inspiration is everywhere
4. You can certainly be inspired by other cakes. Or anything! I ask couples to look to their interests, passions and personalities as well as special places, colours and themes for wedding cake inspiration – not just other wedding cakes.
A unique wedding cake designed with you in mind
5. When we have our tasting session, it’s so much more than just tasting cake. It’s a chance for me to get to know a couple and see what they like, get an idea of how to reflect their personalities in cake and really how to create a cake that will be perfect for them on their big day.
So if you’d like to know more about my bespoke wedding cake service, pop on over to the website and see what’s on offer. I’d love to hear all about your wedding plans and bespoke cake ideas!